If you suffer a disability, you need to provide a medical certificate to Harmoney as part of the claims process. The certificate must be issued and signed by a registered medical doctor in practice in New Zealand.  In it, the doctor must state what your condition is and that it is making you unable to perform your job. 

See Payment Protect Terms

Did this answer your question?