If you are self-employed we will require both your personal and business accounts from the last 3 months. We also need a personal tax return and profit and loss statement from the last financial year.

In Australia you also need to provide a Notice of Assessment.

Attach the documents into our live chat window. Or in NZ you can send this through to customerservice@harmoney.co.nz; in Australia you can send it to customerservice@harmoney.com.au.

Did this answer your question?